Looking for temporary storage or a more permanent solution?
Do you need a place to store your boat or jetski, or that beloved car or bike? What about the caravan or motorhome?
The team at First National Real Estate Forster-Tuncurry can cater for all your storage needs with the Barrington Coasts best selection of storage units in a variety of sizes and prices to suit you.
We provide a number of units which can feature one or all of the following benefits:
- 24 hour access to your unit
- Electronic & monitored access
- CCTV surveillance
- Fully gated complex
- Dual access and wide driveways
- High doors
- Convenient location
Fees & Charges
Renting a storage shed requires rental to be paid in advance. You can then continue using the shed for as long as you need allowing greater flexibility and saving of money. When you are ready to vacate the property, you simply provide our rentals team with 14 days' written notice of your intention to vacate.
Storage Hints and Tips
- No flammable items, illegal items or hazardous items are permitted to be stored in these premises.
- No perishables are to be stored in these premises.
- We recommend that items of great value or sentimental value not be stored onsite such as jewellery.
- When storing machinery for long periods of time, ensure that fuel and oil are drained to prevent spillage and reduce the potential for a fire hazard.
- Ensure that you contact your preferred insurance provider to ascertain that your items are fully insured. Your home and/or contents policy may not cover items stored outside your home.
What Happens Next?
You simply need to contact the Rentals Team on (02) 6554 5011 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, complete the enquiry form below and one of our friendly, professional team will be in touch with availability and options.
If you proceed in leasing storage space, you will be asked to complete a Storage Shed Application Form. This Form will need to be completed and returned to our office prior to you obtaining the storage shed.
This Form will be used to complete the Storage Shed Lease Agreement which you will be required to sign prior to receiving access to your storage unit.
At the time of signing your lease, you will also be required to pay one months rent in advance and a security deposit of one months rent.
Once your Lease Agreement has been signed and all monies have been paid, you will then receive access to your storage shed.